Top 5 Best DSLR Camera In India
Are you getting confused which is The Best DSLR camera while going to purchasing it in the market? So finally we Came up with the solution.
Most importantly You should have to know before purchasing DSLR. An DSLR (Digital single-lens reflex camera) is a digital camera is a combination of optics and single-lens reflex camera with a digital imaging sensor.
Nowadays DSLRs replace film-based SLRs camera.dslrs are the most common type of interchangeable lens camera in use as of 2020.
First let’s talk about its Design part similarly like SLRs camera DSLRs typically use interchangeable lenses that have a lens mount proprietary.
Theirs is a movable mechanical mirror system which is switched down to direct light from the lens over matte focusing screen through a condenser lens.
In DSLRs focusing are of Manual, by twisting the focus on the lens activated by pressing halfway on the shutter release or by dedicated auto-focus button
These are few Commonly used features of DSLR camera which we kept in mind and acconding to theire features we selected our list of Top 5 best Dslr camera in 2020
Mode dial/Pasm dial: this option basically provides access to standard camera settings or automatic scene-mode settings.
Therefore it provides few options as Program, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, and full manual modes.
Dust reduction systems: So it prevents dust from entering the chamber, because of its “Dust cover” Filter behind the right side of the lens mount, most importantly there are few Built-in sensor cleaning mechanisms that had a sensor exposed to air.
Interchangeable lenses: option allows us to select the best lens for the current photographic needs at that particular time.
It allows the attachment of specialized lenses which is one of the key factors in for the popularity of DSLR cameras although this feature isn’t unique to the DSLR design and mirrorless interchangeable lens these are most popular nowadays.
HD Video Capture: DSLR providing this feature is most often known as HDSLR or DSLR video shooter. HDSLRs mostly used for full image area to caption HD video.
Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 and Panasonic Lumix GH1 were the first HDSLRs to offer broadcast compliant 1080p24 Video and since then the list of models with comparable functionality has grown considerably.
Live Preview: options offer the ability to show the optical viewfinder’s image on the LCD display.
These features are much important because they’s mostly used were camera’s eye-level viewfinder cannot be used mostly for underwater photography.
Olympus E-10 is the first DSLR that came with this option in 2000. Now almost All DSLRs offer live preview via the primary sensor. Today we came up with the best camera DSLR along with their features and specifications.
Finally the list of The Best DSLR camera is created after a lot of research
And I Thank my friend Mr. Krishna Anishetty who worked almost more than 50 Short Films as a senior cinematographer to help me with their experiences to create this list.
So without taking more time let get started.
If you are looking for a DSL camera under 30000 you may check this article where you find the TOP DSLR under 30,0000
1. Nikon D750
• Type : DSLRs stands for ( Digital single-lens reflex )
• Default Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image sensor size: 35.9×24 MM (Full-frame type)
• Maximum resolution support:24.3 megapixels (6016×4016 pixels)
• ASA/ISO range : 100-12800,extended mode 50 to 51,200
• Recording: Having 2 slots for SD, SDHC or SDXC memory cards
• Focus mode : Continuous- servo ( AF-c) ,Manual ( M) ,Instant single -servo( AF-S)and auto AF-S/AF-C selection
• Focus areas: Upto 51 Focus point
• Focal-plane shutter with 1/4000s to 30s of speed, Support 6.5 frames per second of continuous shooting
• Frame coverage is 100% with 0.7 viewfinder magnification
• Expeed 4A processor with custom WB
• Weight: 750g camera body only and 840g with battery
First, on the list of The Best DSLR camera, we have Nikon D750 Model. It is a full-frame DSLR camera that’s launched by Nikon on the 12th of September 2014 and manufacture in Thailand. This model is used for Videography as well as a primary or secondary camera. Nikon D750 can shoot at 6.5 fps at full resolution.
The model offers a 24.3-megapixel image sensor which is very effective and also calms lower image noise. Expeed 4 processor with Wi-Fi enables functions. Support Tilting LCD screen Body front part is made up with Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer whereas the back and top body is made up with magnesium alloy.
If you have basic knowledge of photography and are looking to build your career in this field then this is one of the best dslr camera for beginners to start your career with.
2. Canon EOS 5 D Mark IV
• Type : Digital single-lense reflex camera (DSSLR)
• Lens: Interchangeable
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image sensor size: 36×24mm( Full-frame)with dual pixel Raw
• Support maximum resolution:30.1 megapixels ( 6720 × 4480)
• Storage: Dual slots ( Compact flash type 1 and SD/SDHC/SDXC card)
• Focus: One-short, Al focus, Al servo, Live view (face detection, Flexizone single and multi) Manual.
• Focus area: 61AF point with high-density reticular AF ΙΙ
• Exposure mode: Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE, shutter priority AE, Bulb exposure, Movie
• Exposure metering: Full aperture TTL,252 zones with 150,000-pixel RGB+IR sensor and EOS integrated subject analysis
• Flash: External
• Shutter: Electronic focal-plan
• Shutter speed: 30-1/8000s and bulb
• Continuous shooting: up to 7.0fps
• Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism with100% coverage
• Image processor: DIGIC 6+
• Battery: Li-Ion provides 900 shots when fully charged
• Weight: 800g ( body only)
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is a professional-grade full-frame DSLR that is made by Canon in Japan. It was announced on August 25 in 2016. Most importantly it came in a package with EF 24-1-5mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens with 24-105 f/4l IS ll Kit.
→ DCI 4K ( 4096×2160) with up to 30fps up to 29’59”
→ Full HD video which supports (1080p) up to 60fps,
→ HD ( 720p) up to 120ftp talking
→ DIGIC 6+ processor Intelligent viewfinder ΙΙ
→ Built-in GPS used for geotagging information as well as Anti-flicker feature
→ WiFi & NFC for wireless file transfer
→ Mirror vibration control system
→ Interchangeable Lens.
3. Fujifilm X-T30
• Type: MILC
• Lens mount: Fujifilm X
• Lens: Interchangeable lens
• Image sensor type: X-Trans CMOS IV
• Image sensor size:23.8 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)
• Maximum resolution: 26.1 megapixel
• ASA/ISO range: Standard ( 160–12800)
• Recording medium: SD, SDXC, SDHC
• Storage Type: SD Card (UHS-I)
• Focus Intelligent: Hybrid TTL contrast detection.
• Focus modes: Manual, Single point and Continuous.
• Focus areas:91 focus point.
• Exposure: TTL 256-zone metering.
• Exposure bracketing AE Bracketing.
• Exposure modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure.
• Flash: Manual pop-up flash.
• Compatible flashes: Shoe M
• Shutter Focal Plane Shutter
• Shutter speeds:4 s to 1/4000 s (mechanical) and 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic)
• Continuous shooting: 30 frames per second
• Viewfinder: EVF with eye sensor
• Viewfinder magnification : 0.62 with 100% Frame coverage
• Image processor: X-Processor 4
• Weight:383 g (0.844 lb)including battery and memory card
The Fujifilm X-T30 is a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera first announced by Fujifilm in the month of February 14, 2019. Even more, this model is available in 3 colors which are Silver, black and charcoal silver also it came as a replacement for X-T20
→ Provide Joystick for auto-focus point selection.
→ Model having X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor.
→ Hybrid auto-focus system with 425 phase-detect which provides auto-focus point to the entire frame.
→ Came with Automatic focus bracketing and Eterna film simulation mode as well.
→ Gamma video mode is F-log at 4:2:2 bit through HDMI.
4. Sony α7R III
• Type: DSLR
• Lens mount: Sony E-mount
• Image sensor type: BSI-CMOS
• Image sensor size: Full frame type ( 35.9 × 24 mm )
• Maximum resolution: 42 megapixels
• ASA/ISO range: ISO 100–32000 which can be expandable to ISO 50–102400 used for still images, ISO 100–12800 Used for movies
• Recording medium: SD, SDXC memory card or SDHC,
• Storage: Buffer only
• Focus: Built into sensor having 399-point focal-plane phase-detection AF and 425-point contrast-detection AF
• Flash: Multi-interface hot shoe
• Frame rate :24-120p at 50/100Mbps in 1080p 24-30p at 60/100mbps 4k
• Shutter speeds:1/8000 s to 30 s, BULB
• Continuous shooting: HI 8fps Uncompressed RAW or HI+ 10 fps in Compressed RAW
• Viewfinder: EVF (Electronic View Finder)
• Viewfinder magnification:0.78
• Frame coverage: 100%
• Image processor: BIONZ X with custom WB.
• Weight: 657 g including battery
On the list of a The Best DSLR camera Sony α7R III is a Full-frame mirrorless interchangeable -lens camera which is manufactured by Sony, even more, this model announced on the 25th of October 2017. Above all, it came as a replacement for Sony α7R II. Model having a similar camera feature of 42.2 MP of resolution.
→ Dynamic range due to lower noise in sensor readout
→ Provides auto-focus points of 425 contrast-detect
→ Above all, it provides long-lasting battery performance due to the larger battery size.
→ The model came up with a lot of improvement in the shutter mechanism which reduces shutter-induced shake
→ Improved overall image quality by Pixel shift multi-shot mode which also combines exposures taken on each subpixel of the Bayer filter
5. Pentax 645Z
• Type: Digital SLR
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image processor: PRIME III
• Image sensor size : Medium format type ( 44 x 33mm )
• Maximum resolution: 51 megapixels with Custom WB
• ASA/ISO range:100-204800
• Recording medium: Dual SD/SDXC slots/SDHC
• Focus areas: 27 focus points
• Shutter speeds: 1/4000s to 30s
• Continuous shooting : 3 frames per second.
• Viewfinder magnification:0.62
• Frame coverage: Provide up to 98%
• Weight: 1550g including battery
At our list of The Best DSLR camera we have Pentax 645Z. The model offers professional medium format digital Digital SLR camera which announced on April 15 in the year 2014. Above all this model won the TIPA award for the best medium Format camera in 2015. One of the most amazing options provides is high ISO with lower Noise It is compatible with Full HD at 30 frames/P.S and a tilting rear display.
→ Rear LCD Monitor : 3.2 inches with 1,037,000 dots
→ Dimensions: 156x117x123 mm ( 6.14×4.61×4.84 inches)
→ Color Filter Type: RGBG with 4:3 Aspect Ratio