How to install windows 10 From USB : Step by Step Guide
Nowadays No boot issue or you can say no bootable device found errors are one of the most common problems everyone is facing.
But how to overcome this issue and how we can Install Windows 10 in our system that’s a big puzzle we have.
Here I am sharing a few steps through which you can easily Install Windows 10. If anyone needs help with BIOS setting, then click here…
You can download windows 10 ISO file direct from Microsoft.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 10
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
• Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20GB for 64-bit OS
• Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
• Display Resolution: 800×600
Below are the requirements to install windows 10 in your system.
• An USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB If you are downloading Windows 10 for dell OEM version, then 16 GB Pendrive will be required.
• Windows 10 ISO image.
• Rufus (Optional)
• Step 1: Connect the Bootable USB flash drive with your System and reboot it.
• Step 2: As soon as your PC boots, press the F12 (this key will differ from one pc to another) key to bring up the boot drive selection menu and select the Bootable USB flash drive.
• Step 3: You have to select your Pendrive and hit Enter.
• Step 4: Press any key when you see the “Press any key to boot from the USB option”
• Step 5: Select language, Time and currency format and keyboard input format and click on Next.
• Step 6: Click on Install now.
• Step 7: If you have a product key, enter it, otherwise click on Skip.
• Step 8: Accept the license terms and click on Next.
• Step 9: Select “ Custom: Install Windows only ( Advanced ) “
• Step 10: Select the drive where you want to install Windows 10.
• Step 11: Wait for some time until Windows is being installed. It may take some time (from a few minutes to an hour). Once this process is complete, your PC will restart.
• Step 12: Click on Use express settings to use the recommended settings. Alternatively, you can even click on Customize settings to customize the settings.
• Customized Option: If You select Customize option then you need to follow these step ( Optional)
• Step 13: Select the Option that you want to use this PC for personal use or for Office.
• Step 14: Enter a name and password to create your account.
• Step 15: Enter the code sent on your Email id
• Step 16: Enter 4 Digit Pin you required either you can Skip as well.
• Step 17: You can connect your one drive file to save your document and pictures.
• Step 18: Activate Cortana.
• Step 19: Select the Application which you want to activate by default.
• Step 20: Wait for a few minutes.
• Step 21: Finally on Windows 10.
I believe now all of you able to install Windows 10 successfully on your PC. If you’re still facing any problems, let us know in the comments section. We’ll help you with How to Install Windows 10 from USB.
If you found this article helpful, kindly do share it with your friends. To get updated with the latest discount and offers on all electronic item, do subscribe to our newsletter.