Top 5 Best DSLR camera in India 2021
These are few Commonly used features of DSLR camera:
Mode dial/Pasm dial:
Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 and Panasonic Lumix GH1 were the first HDSLRs to offer broadcast-compliant.
Complete list of The Best DSLR camera in India with complete specification:
1. Nikon D750
• Type : DSLRs stands for (Digital single-lens reflex)
• Default Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image sensor size: 35.9×24mm (Full-frame type)
• Maximum resolution support:24.3 megapixels (6016×4016 pixels)
• ASA/ISO range : 100–12800, extended mode 50 to 51,200
• Recording: Having 2 slots for SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards
• Focus mode : Continuous- servo (AF-c),Manual (M),Instant single -servo(AF-S)and auto AF-S/AF-C selection
• Focus areas: Upto 51 Focus point
• Focal-plane shutter with 1/4000s to 30s of speed Support 6.5 frames per second of continuous shooting
• Frame coverage is 100% with 0.7 viewfinder magnification
• Expeed 4A processor with custom WB
• Weight: 750g camera body only and 840g with battery
2. Canon EOS 5 D Mark IV
• Type: Digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR)
• Lens: interchangeable
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image sensor size: 36×24mm(Full-frame)with dual pixel Raw
• Support most resolution:30.1 megapixels ( 6720 × 4480)
• Storage: dual slots (Compact flash type 1 and SD/SDHC/SDXC card)
• Focus: One-short, Al focus, Al servo, Live view (face detection, Flexizone single, and multi) Manual.
• Focus area: 61AF point with high-density reticular AF ΙΙ
• Exposure mode: scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE, shutter priority AE, Bulb exposure, Movie
• Exposure metering: full aperture TTL,252 zones with 150,000-pixel RGB+IR sensor and EOS integrated subject analysis
• Flash: external
• Shutter: electronic focal-plan
• Shutter speed: 30–1/8000s and bulb
• Continuous shooting: up to 70 fps
• Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism with 100% coverage
• Image processor: DIGIC 6+
• Battery: Li-Ion provides 900 shots when fully charged
• Weight: 800g (body only)
3. Fujifilm X-T30
→ Provide Joystick for auto-focus point choice.
→ Model having X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor.
→ A hybrid autofocus system with 425 phase-detect and auto-focus point to the whole frame.
→ Came with Automatic focus bracketing and Eterna film simulation mode, as well.
• Type: MILC
• Lens mount: Fujifilm X
• Lens: Interchangeable lens
• Image sensor type: X-Trans CMOS IV
• Image sensor size:23.8 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)
• Maximum resolution: 26.1 megapixel
• ASA/ISO range: Standard ( 160–12800)
• Recording medium: SD, SDXC, SDHC
• Storage Type: SD Card (UHS-I)
• Focus Intelligent: Hybrid TTL contrast detection.
• Focus modes: Manual, Single point, and Continuous.
• Focus areas:91 focus point.
• Exposure: TTL 256-zone metering.
• Exposure bracketing AE Bracketing.
• Exposure modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure.
• Flash: Manual pop-up flash.
• Compatible flashes: Shoe M
• Shutter Focal Plane Shutter
• Shutter speeds:4 s to 1/4000 s (mechanical) and 1 s to 1/32000 s (electronic)
• Continuous shooting: 30 frames per second
• Viewfinder: EVF with eye sensor
• Viewfinder magnification: 0.62 with 100% Frame coverage
• Image processor: X-Processor 4
• Weight:383 g (0.844 lb)including battery and memory card
4. Sony α7R III
Sony α7R III are next on our list of The Best DSLR camera in India. Sony α7R III is a Full-frame mirrorless, interchangeable -lens camera.
Sony α7R III, manufactured by Sony and model announced on the 25th of October 2017. Above all, it came as a replacement for Sony α7R II.
Model having a similar camera feature of 42.2 MP of resolution.
• Type: DSLR
• Lens mount: Sony E-mount
• Image sensor type: BSI-CMOS
• Image sensor size: Full frame type ( 35.9 × 24 mm )
• Maximum resolution: 42 megapixels
• ASA/ISO range: ISO 100–32000 which can be expandable to ISO 50–102400 used for still images, ISO 100–12800 Used for movies
• Recording medium: SD, SDXC memory card or SDHC,
• Storage: Buffer only
• Focus: Built into sensor having 399-point focal-plane phase-detection AF and 425-point contrast-detection AF
• Flash: Multi-interface hot shoe
• Frame rate :24-120p at 50/100Mbps in 1080p 24-30p at 60/100mbps 4k
• Shutter speeds:1/8000 s to 30 s, BULB
• Continuous shooting: HI 8fps Uncompressed RAW or HI+ 10 fps in Compressed RAW
• Viewfinder: EVF (Electronic View Finder)
• Viewfinder magnification:0.78
• Frame coverage: 100%
• Image processor: BIONZ X with custom WB.
• Weight: 657 g including battery
5. Pentax 645Z
• Type: Digital SLR
• Image sensor type: CMOS
• Image processor: PRIME III
• Image sensor size: Medium format type ( 44 x 33mm )
• Maximum resolution: 51 megapixels with Custom WB
• ASA/ISO range:100-204800
• Recording medium: Dual SD/SDXC slots/SDHC
• Focus areas: 27 focus points
• Shutter speeds: 1/4000s to 30s
• Continuous shooting : 3 frames per second.
• Viewfinder magnification:0.62
• Frame coverage: Provide up to 98%
• Weight: 1550g including battery
That’s all for this article, I hope this article will help you to select the Best DSLR camera in India. If you have any query, kindly let me know in the comment section.
If you found this article helpful, then please subscribe to our newsletter to get notified every time when we publish such articles.
Share it with your friend who is yet confused about buying the best DSLR camera.